NINH BINH TOUR PROGRAM 1 DAY WITH MANY OPTIONS
HAVING OPENED MUA CAVE TOUR WITH BEATIFUL PLACES
ADVANTAGES OF ZINZIN TRAVEL:
⇒ Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
⇒ New passenger car with A/C..
⇒ Many options suitable for you: luxury tour, deluxe tour, stander tour
⇒ Free water on the car.
⇒ English guide - Vietnamese Experience - Enthusiastic - humorous.
⇒ Meal: buffet lunch, Vegetarian on request ...
PROGRAMS OF THE NINH BINH WITH ZINZIN TRAVEL:
You can consult some of our other programs:
Option 1: Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc Full Day:
- Departure Time: 8:30AM - Finish Time: 7:30PM
- Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam.
- Visit Tam Coc, take bamboat trip to visit cave
- Visit the amazing scenic setting for the Mua cave
7:30 - 8:00 Am: Our tourguide picks you up at your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter then depart for Ninh Binh province.
9:30 Am: Have a short break for 15 mins to relax.
10:30 Am: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. Where you can learn more about the first feudal government of Vietnam.
12h00: Enjoy buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods goat meat, fried rice or vegetarian foods is always available in the buffet lunch
13h00: Discovering Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). With nearly 1,5 hours, tourists will have chance to mix with the local life, river, limestone mountains, fields… Passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling. All make a masterpiece which Vietnamese people called " Halong Bay on land "
14h30: With 45 mins of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the architecture of the traditional house and the life of local family.
16h00: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain and have an amazing paroramic view of Tam coc from here.
16h45: Says good bye Ninh Binh and get on the bus to return to Hanoi.
18h45: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in old quarter in Hanoi.
Option 2: Bai Dinh - Trang An - Kong Island Full Day
- Departure Time: 8:30AM - Finish Time: 7:30PM
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam
- Visit Trang An Eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave
- Visit the amazing scenic setting for the latest King Kong blockbuster movie released in 2017
7h45-8h15: Our tour guide and car pick up at your address to depart for the tour to Bai Dinh Pagoda and Trang An Eco-tourism.
10h20: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12h00: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
13h00: Depart to visit Trang An Eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou, Sinh Cave, Si Cave…etc.
Visit the great scenery in King kong village.
16h00: Getting on the car return to Hanoi.
18h30: Back to Hanoi drop you back your address Tour ends.
Option 3: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Cuc Phuong National Park.
DAY 1: HOA LU- MUA CAVE- TAM COC (LUNCH/DINNER)
- 7:30 - 8:00 Am: Our tour guide picks you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- 9:30 - 9:45 Am: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. Where you can learn more about the first feudal government of Vietnam.
- 10:30 Am: Visiting Mua Cave, where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and NinhBinh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain.
- 12:00 Pm: Enjoy lunch with plenty of traditional foods such as: spring rolls, goat meat…etc.
- 13:00: Discovering Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). With nearly 2 hours, tourists will have chance to mix with the local life, river, limestone mountains, fields… Passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
- 15:00: With 1 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the architecture of the traditional house and the life of local family.
- 16h00: After discovering the amazing beauty of NinhBinh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition).
Check in luxury Hotel or Bungalow.
- 19h00: Dinner with Vietnamese food prepared by the hotel or bungalow
DAY 2: CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK (BREAKFAST/LUNCH)
- 8:30 Am: Having breakfast: check out put your luggage in the bus
- Cuc Phuong National Park is located in NinhBinh province. The Park is conveniently located on the route to several tourist attractions including Bich Dong pagoda, Hoa Lu. It was officially opened in 1960 as the first national park in Vietnam. Cuc Phuong National Park is surrounded by several limestone cliffs, the highest being May Bac, meaning “ Silver Cloud”, with a height of 656m. There are plenty of plants and animals living in the park. There are estimated 2000 different species of flora and the 450special fauna account for 38% of the national fauna.
- 9: 30 Am: Visiting Cuc Phuong National Park, you are not only do trekking in the primary forest but also excellent hiking opportunities abound in the park and you could spend a day trekking through the forest. On the way visit the Cave of Early Man ( had over 7000 years). Lunch in the forest.
Keep following the popular trails will lead you to several ancient trees called by the name Cho Chi 1000 years, the oldest tree in the forest.
- 14:30: Back Tam Coc, enjoy sunset party
The limousine bus will take you back to Ha Noi
- 18h30-19h00: Arrive in Ha Noi and drop you back to your hotel around the old quarter.
RICES LIST APPLIES TO THE SMALL GROUP:
WHAT'S INCLUDES ?:
- Round-trip transfer by a/c coach. (Pickup and drop-off within the Old Quarter)
- Lunch with Vietnamese food for buffet lunch
- Professional English-speaking guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Bamboo boat visit Tam coc or Trang An
- Sunset party (deluxe tour/ luxury tour)
- All taxes & services charg
WHAT'S EXCLUDES ?:
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is free, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & 2 children: One child under 5 years old is free, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates.