Visa upon arrival is the best alternative method for people around the world to get visa to Vietnam. Instead of following the tedious procedures for getting visa at Vietnam Embassy, you only need to fill out a Vietnam online application form and then pay for visa service fee.
At this time, you can not request your visa directly at the Vietnam Immigration Departure (VID). However, you can get a Vietnam visa on arrival approval from the VID with sponsorship from a government-registed firm.
That’s why we will assist you with all processes with Immigration Department and make sure the visa approval letter will be sent to you after 3 working days (except weekend).
Futher more, the Vietnam Visa Approval letter can be shown on your smartphone and be printed out when you come to the Vietnam visa on arrival counter at Vietnam Airports.
HOW TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FAST & EASY
1. Submit Application
Take 5 minutes to fill out the form online with minimum required information:
- Full name – The same as in passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival
- Type of Visa
2. Get Approval Letter via Email
After 3 working days (normal service, except weekend); YOU WILL:
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached with Vietnamese visa application form)
After that, you need to:
- Print out the letter and the form,
- Fill out the Vietnamese visa application form,
- Prepare 2 passport-sized photos 4x6cm and cash for stamping fee,
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package,
- then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
3. Get Visa Stamped at Arrival
Upon landing, head to the Landing VISA (VOA) Counter, present the following:
- Your passport, Visa approval letter
- 2 Passport-sized photos
- Vietnamese visa application form, and
- Stamping fee to the Immigration Officer to get VISA stamped onto your passport.